Condo | 99 Year | 2016
92 Robertson Quay, Singapore 238252
Click for Virtual Tour!
|Project Name||UP @ Robertson Quay|
|92 Robertson Quay S (238260)|
|Type||Mixed development (Hotel and Residential)|
|Site area||Approx. 48,632.8 sqft|
|Tenure||99 years leasehold|
|Configuration||70 Residential units|
UP @ Robertson Quay is one part hotel and one part residential of which there are 70 units. Both components of the building are separated so hotel guests and residents won’t be utilizing the same features and walkways.
UP @ Robertson Quay is targeted toward a far more niche crowd than it lets on. The smaller-sized bedrooms and the hotel component steer it toward attracting tourists and single/young couples with a nod toward a more upbeat lifestyle.
The entire Boat Quay/Clarke Quay area is well-known as a party/nightlife area and therefore, even if the sounds of the nearby bars won’t be reaching the units, it’s not situated in an area that is typically more family-friendly.
Erection of a part 2 storey, part 4 storey and part 10 storey hotel development and a residential block (total 70 units) with a 3-storey carpark podium block with swimming pool and communal facilities on Lot 01449V TS 21 at Robertson Quay (Singapore River Planning Area).
Why UP@Robertson Quay is the Property for You
- District 9, a very attractive region
- Great rental potential -> ideal to apply for home office scheme (refer to Annex A for more details)
- Mixed-use development of Hotel/F&B/Residences with a prominent location near Singapore River.
- Lifestyle venue – walking distance to the many popular entertainments, F&B, and lifestyle outlets along Clarke Quay and Boat Quay.
- Quality fittings & finishes
Google Maps Location
Rooms & Prices
|2 Bedroom (ID Unit)||1119||$2,680,000|
Walking distance to Singapore’s entertainment districts: Mohammed Sultan, Riverside Point, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay
A scenic Riverside pedestrian network leading to Clark Quay
Prominent location near Singapore River and some of Singapore’s most popular tourist destinations with a wide range of business, leisure, and dining amenities as well as excellent public transport connections around and within the vicinity.
The area is a hip and vibrant location lined with a good selection of restaurants and eateries.
- Easily linked by ECP to further parts of Singapore
- Short drive to the Central Business District (CBD), Marina Bay and Orchard Road shopping belt
- Proximity to Clarke Quay MRT station and upcoming Fort Canning MRT Station (Downtown line, opening 2017)
- Adequately served by Central Expressway (CTE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)
- River Valley Primary School,
- Anglo-Chinese School (Junior),
- Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA),
- Singapore Management University, School of The Arts (SOTA),
- Laselle College of the Arts
- Pool Deck
- 24 hours security
- Swimming pool